CHANGE: NORMAL ROUTES STARTING WED. April 3, 2013
Until Further Notice all Howard-Winn. Buses will be on Hard Surfaced Roads Only!
CHANGE: Please be advised that Routes #5 Pm has changed and #9-13 Pm has changed.
- All Elementary Buildings will be open at 7:15am til Further Notice.
- Make arrangements to be picked up at a neighbors house on a hard surfaced road.
- No am or pm Transportation for the Elma Elementary
- No pm Transportation for the LSE
- All Chester area Students the Lime Springs Bus will be at the Old Fire Station @ 7:12am
- 1st stop for this bus will be the LSE then will continue on to Cresco.
- Please be Aware that the bus #’s and Drivers will change for this information.
- Main concern is the younger children will remember bus #.
- Students need to board the bus at the closest Junction listed.
- The times will be approximate for the first few days.
- If you live near a community listed go to that transportation site that’s most appropriate.
- Pm Routes We will not drop a student at a rural junction without a parent or vehicle present.